Photobucket
Jays'boyboy❧
Add &t; follow : Facebook | Twitter

Thursday, August 9, 2012

090812 ♥

Today is national day . Happy birthday to singapore ! 
and ofcourse , my first month with my girl   090712,090812  
Met her today for our celebration . Fetch her from her house ---> marina square ----> lunch at pizza hut --> Kbox --> and ofcourse i can't miss out the fireworks. Is sweet to celebrate under those fireworks with your loves one isin't ? ♥ Perfect ! Was looking forward to today few weeks ago . I'm glad , things went smoothly for us today  
Exchanging gifts for each other . 
Shall done with the talking .
Photos shall do the talking for now :)

Gifts for my girl   



From my girl  









Those fireworks was awesome , isin't ?   I love them . 


Baby , hope you're enjoying the day today   Lets continue counting to the 2nd , 3rd and more together  
Iloveyou 



No comments:

Post a Comment