Photobucket
Jays'boyboy❧
Add &t; follow : Facebook | Twitter

Saturday, August 4, 2012

changes


Been busy mapling this week . Totally didn't went out at all . I guess , many things have been happening . I'm in such a moodless state almost everyday . Thinking through many things . I hope things would be fine and get better. The fact is , if i don't use the time to make it happen , it'll never . I've been struggling. Don't really feel good , i swear . Just hope things would get better . 

Everything had changed ? You ? Me ? Us ? I guess i changed a little , in a sense of being over sensitive i guess . Somehow i hardly get to see you in a week , i just hope i can get to meet you at least once in a week . Your time is just so limited for me , i hope i'm still the priority. You no longer share things with me either , be it what happened . Even between us . I dislike others coming to me telling me this and that , it makes me feel as though i'm not doing my part . I guess we should have an heart and heart talk soon . First month anniversary is coming , had prepared some things for you . I hope that day , things would go well for us too .
Can we be like before how is was . I hope to meet you more often . I'm trying to be more understanding too. Sometimes , i just couldn't take it . These days , at home , i've been feeling down and heavy hearted . Bottled up everything to myself , hate this feeling . Especially in the night , when wild thoughts will be running in my mind , causing me not to sleep . Sigh ~ In jesus name i pray , amen ! I hope things goes well . Amen ! 
Just some ranting on my blog today , nothing much . Shall head to sleep soon . 

No comments:

Post a Comment