Photobucket
Jays'boyboy❧
Add &t; follow : Facebook | Twitter

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hope you're seeing this. Sweetpie ♥


Baby, I hope you're seeing this . Not sure will you see this , but i hope you do . I don't know what have been going on between us . you've changed ? I've changed ? We changed ? I guess , i'm part of it to , i guess i've changed .  I really hope things get better for us . I'm being over sensitive at times . Sometimes i just hope to have some of you time to spend between us . Just you and me alone . Your time is getting so limited as days goes by. I'm trying to be understanding too . I'm sorry at times for being too over sensitive over small things . Sorry for not giving in much at times . Maybe is just my pride and my ego that are high . I'm sorry . I guess, you're being stress about our issue . Should we have an heart to heart talk between each other some days ? I hope this would get us some where better . I hope you still would share things to me like before , how you used to . Be it what have happened . Even between us , anythings that happens . Our first monthsary is coming soon , see you that day . Hopefully that day goes well for us . Iloveyou baby 


Yours ; Stupididotpckmybichtybastardboyfee♥

No comments:

Post a Comment