Photobucket
Jays'boyboy❧
Add &t; follow : Facebook | Twitter

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Things in my mind .

Looking for place to rant all my thoughts and feelings . Still , here is the best place for me . I've been thinking lots of things these days . All regarding one issue . So stress . Carrying this fear with me everywhere i go . Things don't seems good to me at all . I don't wish to get back into the same situation as i had 3 years back . 
I'm afraid that it history will repeat itself . This issue cause me drinking daily , locking myself up , got into depression so badly , tearing . I'm starting to get into that state . Emotional , tearing in the middle of the night sometimes . I don't want it to happen . All i could do is pray that i won't happen anymore . 3 years had passed , i don't wish to have another year of torture , i'll go crazy . I hope you won't be the second one that i'll remember as a bad memories in my life . Hatred with ignorance . When i first heard about it , i told myself that it'll be fine , that it will not happen again , but i couldn't . That fear have been taking controling me , got me go insane . I swear , if it's gonna happen this time round . I won't get myself into such torture . I'll end my life , or either i'll just be the first to leave . All i can do is pray and think positive and making myself not thinking about it anymore . Really such a deep bad scar in my life . Such a nightmare . Please do not repeat it's history .  Amen !

These days , i really need to get myself back , in a right condition .
I don't wanna carry this fear with me everywhere i go . I want to be happy .
Birthday is coming , and i hope i won't have to spend my day tearing on that day .
Need someone who's there for me , who will try to understand me be it how hard it is for them to .
Someone who give up on understanding me . Someone who will stand by my side to lend me a hand to get up . Up till now , i can't find any .
I'm all alone by myself .
I can do things to pleased people around me , but never once someone who actually come up to me and lend me a hand . Maybe this is my fate .
To give and not to have anything in return .
I'm alright . I still prefer giving than taking .
People around me are happy will do . It doesn't matter to me .
The night is still young , shall end here and have my own world tonight .
Goodnight peeps .

No comments:

Post a Comment